Thoughts and ideas come inconsistently and when they do it seems the best thing to do is go for the wee scrap of paper and jot down what it is your thinking, feeling or envisioning. Ok in this day and age we've got our smartphones with built in digital keyboards to type into if if we need to but im old fashioned and besides i think it would look a bit wanky and wouldn't suit me. So once ive arrived home from wherever ive been and depending on whether my little bit of paper has remained intact and readable amidst the cock, ball and bum gases which frequent the area around and within my pockets then here is the platform I wish to transfer my thoughts, feelings, ideas and visions onto.
And so with this it is true that I indeed find some worth with what goes on in my head and maybe you will too, regardless of whether you do or not then this will be a good place for me to record what goes on up their(in yon heid). I will be humorous, I will be serious, it will probably be fucked up at times and I may often tear myself and others apart in the process. So enjoy, and il speak my words at you soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment